Friday, January 27, 2012

My Position

Today I changed my position! No, not politically, but personally... Today after a combination of prophetic words, scriptures, and a Holy Spirit moment I have found myself in a new position; I really don't care!

Before you all go crazy, and think I have given up and must be spiraling towards depression, I must confess that this is 10+ years in the making... God spoke to me on my 24rth birthday that I needed to learn to be "abandoned" to Him. Looking back I see the steps on the path of the impossible to get me to this point but I have arrived. I am in place of holy contentment that is surrender yet I am starving for more of Him...

I thought when I got to this point of abandon that I would be floating around, you know so holy my feet don't touch the ground. Instead I see my failings, my inability to control my own destiny and I don't care, because He has very big hands. I am here in the palm of His unfailing hands, being held ever so gently, and I must confess I still crave more!

I have had a year of chaos in my own heart, a desperate fight against my own head and heart. I have for years longed to live at peace in my inner being and yet felt so chaotic. I think after today I realized that the more power I give Him, you know, through surrender, obedience, confession, and such; the more peaceful I get.

You know something? The old me, would hate the new me! This girl is just simply here to serve and love and enjoy the pleasure that he gives me. I like this, in fact, I love this! I pray that everyone could feel the tear of holy contentment and rising fire of desperation for more. What an awesome place!

Thanks for letting me share my journey with you, I really feel like today is the beginning of something big in my life. If you will join me on the journey, I think this is the beginning of something big for all of us! So, switch your position and just be....

No comments:

Post a Comment